Posted 10 February 2024

Granted Prime Student Without Being Student

I always see many people here requesting how to become a student without being a student to gain many student benefits.

Amazon had been asking me to join student Prime for a while now, but I've always read that it'll ask you for a valid student email address and had done previously for me.

The difference is that I decided to press join once again because it keeps popping up and to my surprise no email needed, just went straight to processing payment of £0.00.

So, has this happened to anyone else and just curious if this will actually last or eventually they'll ask for an email.

Saves me waiting for the free 30 days every year as I don't use Prime all that much to pay, usually send to locker for free.
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Yep. I tried to apply, and nothing. But some months later, after cancelling my sub, they sent me an invite to join as a student with 6 months free. I am about 10 months in with no worries.
    It is better for them to have some money than no money, and why should students get such a discount?
    Yep. I had student offered to me. Signed up, no proof needed. I had it for 2 years..
    How do you get the invite for student membership.( via app or online) Not a student and no invite, 😡😡😡 lol.
    Author
    Happened on both the website and app which is why I got frustrated with it keep asking me knowing (assuming) I couldn't from previous encounters. So I clicked on it as last time it asked for email, so I cancelled and it disappeared for a while. To my surprise it didn't ask this time and just let me sign up.
    Back in October I saw this banner below in both of our accounts. (Google Amazon Student Membership & it'll take you to a similar sign up page.)

One account asked for a student email address, the other didn't so I signed up. 6 months free trial still going & £4.99 per month after that.

52223894-X6pCN.jpg (edited)
    Yep, I'm just over 3 years now. Was offered it randomly too. (edited)
's avatar