Posted 8 hours ago

Jet2 Vouchers

Hi. I was wondering if Jet2 are still doing the £100 vouchers or do they only do the £60 ones now?
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I think they do them through their app now instead if you have an account with them
    Author
    Ah okay. I don't have an account with them. It does say you get £60 off using a code or something.

If anyone has a spare code they're not going to use if you could PM it to me. Thanks in advance. (edited)
    Why don't you just sign up for an account with them if it's a better discount ?
    The £100/£120 discounts are account linked. You no longer get a code and you have to be logged into your account then they auto apply. They do have an extra £60 off at present, the code is literally on the website. Not checked the T&C's but normally codes wont apply to free child places. It's also worth checking other operators as "Free Child Places" are not always free, sometimes you can still get the same holiday with another operator cheaper even though you are paying for the child place, also if it's a filter/search, try searching without it.

Edit: Discount can't be used with Free Child Places.

52109985-Pg7zc.jpg52109985-9sMss.jpg
    T&C's showing the £100/£120 now requires you to be logged in, not a code which you type.

52109985-hMdKd.jpg (edited)
's avatar