Posted 2 days ago

Keyboard for phone

Hi I'm just wondering what keyboard you use I've used gboard on most phones but using Samsung keyboard on 24 ultra at the moment I'm just curious which is best thanks in advance
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Microsoft SwiftKey.
    This. Been using it for years and after Microsoft bought it, they have actually made it better rather than killing it.
    I've tried others and always end up going back to Gboard.
    Gboard. It's ranked 1st followed by SwiftKey in 2nd place on the article below.

androidpolice.com/bes…id/
    I used to use samsung but switched to gboard about 4 years ago and found it much better.
    Recently got the s24 ultra and been trying to stick with samsung board but finding it really frustrating and im actually going to switch back to gboard now, was only keeping samsung board because of the new AI features but realised they're all available on gboard anyway
    Used GBoard for years but recently changed to Samsung Keyboard as it allows you to FULLY customise the keyboard to exactly how you want using the free KeysCafe component of Samsung's rather fine Goodlock suite of customisation tools.

You can change the layout, resize, change or move every individual key. A little playing will give you EXACTLY the keyboard you want.

In the Galaxy store, Definity install Goodlock if you haven't already.
    Gboard at the moment.
    SwiftKey is also good. Nothing in it
's avatar