Posted 14 August 2023

Lego New Insider Program with extra points for old manuals from 21st August

lego.com/en-…ome

Keep those old Instruction Manuals until at least 21st August as some extra points

As per Lego office site..

lego.com/en-…ome

Today, the LEGO Group announced LEGO® Insiders, where members can discover a world of exciting experiences and exclusive rewards, including member-only offers and gifts. Launching on the 21st August, LEGO Insiders will replace the previous LEGO VIP membership programme, but also brings all LEGO accounts (for over 18s) into one place. Making it easier to manage your account, earn and spend points, access exclusive offers and be part of the LEGO Insiders community.

LEGO Insiders features all the great benefits VIP members have come to love, but with some great new perks:

EARN POINTS
  • LEGO Insiders can earn points by participating in activities, purchasing sets on LEGO.com [or] in participating LEGO® Stores [USA only: and in Target].
  • Members can now also earn points by registering previously purchased sets via the unique QR code in the building instructions and cataloguing them on their LEGO® Insiders account.
Community Updates
New Comment

15 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Cannot see that working as you could just share the qr code.
    Apparently QR codes are unique to each booklet, so presumably once it's been registered/used no one else will be able to use it
    Does that mean I can scan the 500+ instruction books I’ve got or will there be a restriction.
    One way to find out I guess!
    Author
    it is believed it be 20 points per manual but not offically confirmed
    Damn ... I had tons of these manuals which I chucked for recycling recently !!. couldnt have been worse timing.
    I think it only 12.5p in points per book so not a lot! better than a kick in the teeth I suppose
    I’ve scanned a couple of my booklets today but I’ve not see the points yet. Do they add instantly?
    Mine did, I did a handful last night and the points were added instantly.
    Try again or try contacting customer services? Hopefully they get added on for you.
    I don't purchase from Lego.com direct as they diddled me out of points and I found their CS to be a horrendous waste of my time (they ignored emails and the queue online is a joke). However, I may have to bite the bullet and purchase two sets that are only currently available (at top price of course) on their website. To get a deal or some discount (that's why we are here right?!) is there ever any way apart from points to save a few quid? I know there are Cashback sites, but are there discount codes or ways I can purchase gift cards to spend at Lego and save something on their high rrp ? I seem to recall Groupon was mentioned on a thread somewhere. Any tips? (edited)
's avatar