Posted 13 hours ago

LG washing machine help!

Hi, I'm thinking of replacing my Samsung washing with a LG one, does anyone know if your LG washing machine can do a separate spin after doing a washing load? On the Samsung there is option on the dial but I can't see this on the LG and was wondering if it's digital format?
Thank you
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Spin cycle has been a pretty standard feature on washing machines for decades so I would be pretty confident in saying it does. May be worth telling us which model so someone else can try find out for you (edited)
    Author
    Thanks for your reply lg.com/uk/…n1/
    Is what I might get, it's difficult to get through to LG especially when you work in an office all day!
    Looks like you probably can: Turn machine on, don't select a program, Press the spin button, then press start.

From the manual gscs-manual.lge.com/DFZ…tml

Top > OPERATION > Extra Options and Functions > Customizing a Washing Programme

Only Using a Spin Function
    • Prepare the clothes and load the drum.
    • Press the Power button.

• Do not select a washing programme and do not add a detergent.
    • Press the Spin button.
    • Press the Start/Pause button.
    NOTE
    • If you select the washing programme, you will be unable to select a spin only. If this occurs, press Power button twice to cycle the machine off and back on.
    (edited)
    Author
    Ah that's brilliant, thank you so much
    My LG washing machine doesn't have a separate Rinse and Spin setting, however, it has a download program feature which has a Rinse and Spin amongst other programmes. I can only download one program at a time but that's no issue
    Hope this helps.
's avatar