Posted 21 April 2022

McDonald’s is bringing back its McSpicy burger, Grand Big Mac, Flake Raspberry and Flake Chocolate McFlurries & more from 27th April

For those interested, thought i'd share what McDonalds are bringing back to the menu from 27th April until 7th July. Also some items are leaving, see below.

Incoming:

The McSpicy £4.29

3923540-Vviiz.jpg

Grand Big Mac £4.29, £6.29 for a medium meal. If you go for the Grand Big Mac with Bacon, you’ll pay £5.29 for just the burger, or £6.69 for a medium meal.

3923540-rR8T2.jpg

Cheesy Garlic Bites £1.99

3923540-Ou7wh.jpg

Flake Raspberry and Flake Chocolate McFlurry 99p for a mini version, £1.39 for a regular

3923540-rovOt.jpg

Outgoing: (Last day to try 26th April)

McTasty

Homestyle Crispy Chicken burger

Chilli Cheese Bites

Creme Egg McFlurry

Cadbury Caramel McFlurry.

Unsure where your local/nearest is? Click here for the store finder.
Community Updates
New Comment

18 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Zek21/04/2022 17:39

Haven't had a Whopper for years now, used to go there when they had those …Haven't had a Whopper for years now, used to go there when they had those vouchers you could print out and get things cheaper, think they used to be posted here. Our town only just got a McDonalds about a year ago, before that McD/Burger King were 15 miles away. I do quite like a Big Mac though, I will have to do a side by side taste test one day!

You can download the Burger King App, has loads of deals on it just like the old skool vouchers, you can get FREE Whopper when you do your first mobile order at the moment, plus they always have Appy Hour and that usually has some good offers on. But if none of them take your fancy they always have the usual meal deals and burger offers on it, definitely worth the download if you love Burger King over McDonald's! 😁
    Zek21/04/2022 12:53

I'm guessing the grand big mac is bigger than a normal big mac, but looks …I'm guessing the grand big mac is bigger than a normal big mac, but looks the same size to me. Must be larger bun and burger?

God knows mate, but if you are that keen on a bigger burger and actually want something decent then get yourself to burger king and a whopper / whopper cheese . May cost a little more but is so much better .
    47308739-GK5oA.jpg
    You missed the Raspberry Ripple Iced Cooler which is also returning, my favourite McDonald's drink of all time... R.I.P my bank account
    Sausage, Egg, and Cheese bagel NOW
    But no McRib!
    I want the spicy nuggets back
    NickDawe22/04/2022 10:23

You can download the Burger King App, has loads of deals on it just like th …You can download the Burger King App, has loads of deals on it just like the old skool vouchers, you can get FREE Whopper when you do your first mobile order at the moment, plus they always have Appy Hour and that usually has some good offers on. But if none of them take your fancy they always have the usual meal deals and burger offers on it, definitely worth the download if you love Burger King over McDonald's! ?

As above, one of the deals is a Whopper for £1.99 every Wednesday.
    I find the app rubbish compared to the McDonald's one though, fine for redeeming offers in store, but I can't get mobile ordering to work. (edited)
    Zek21/04/2022 17:39

Haven't had a Whopper for years now, used to go there when they had those …Haven't had a Whopper for years now, used to go there when they had those vouchers you could print out and get things cheaper, think they used to be posted here. Our town only just got a McDonalds about a year ago, before that McD/Burger King were 15 miles away. I do quite like a Big Mac though, I will have to do a side by side taste test one day!

When I was younger I worked in McDonald's but ate in burger king . It was such a better meal . Especially on a Saturday lunchtime to line the stomach for a day of drinking couldn't do that on a big Mac.
    I love raspberry ice-cream. Cheers Dan
    So is the McSpicy just a chicken burger in a spicy coating, with Mayo to offset the spice?

Sounds intriguing....
    Zek21/04/2022 12:53

I'm guessing the grand big mac is bigger than a normal big mac, but looks …I'm guessing the grand big mac is bigger than a normal big mac, but looks the same size to me. Must be larger bun and burger?

yup, the grand uses 2 quarter pounder patties
    t3rm3y21/04/2022 16:22

God knows mate, but if you are that keen on a bigger burger and actually …God knows mate, but if you are that keen on a bigger burger and actually want something decent then get yourself to burger king and a whopper / whopper cheese . May cost a little more but is so much better .

Haven't had a Whopper for years now, used to go there when they had those vouchers you could print out and get things cheaper, think they used to be posted here. Our town only just got a McDonalds about a year ago, before that McD/Burger King were 15 miles away. I do quite like a Big Mac though, I will have to do a side by side taste test one day!
    Haven't had Burger King in at least 3 years because the prices on delivery are horrendous. £6.49 for a Whopper... JUST the Whopper. Blimey.
    Trun022/04/2022 12:24

Haven't had Burger King in at least 3 years because the prices on delivery …Haven't had Burger King in at least 3 years because the prices on delivery are horrendous. £6.49 for a Whopper... JUST the Whopper. Blimey.

Download the BK app and you’ll save yourself some money
    I'm guessing the grand big mac is bigger than a normal big mac, but looks the same size to me. Must be larger bun and burger?
    McSpicy was amazing last time I actually thought it was better than kfc burgers lol just wish they done a double 😜
    How does this compare to the Wimpy spicy chicken burger?
    McSpicy is OK, just a shame it varies by territory. The Malaysian, Singaporean and Sri Lankan versions are all way hotter than ours (and the Hong Kong and UAE varieties).

Yes, I travel a bit

raverbhoy21/04/2022 19:42

McSpicy was amazing last time I actually thought it was better than kfc …McSpicy was amazing last time I actually thought it was better than kfc burgers lol just wish they done a double ?

They did do a double in Malaysia some years, I think as a special to celebrate the Olympics that year. It was... Nice (edited)
's avatar