Posted 4 December 2022

Monitor, Streaming Stick/Box and Speakers

Hello,

Since I do not have much hopes to get a non-smart TV, I am looking for a monitor, streaming stick/box and speakers:

- A 4K monitor (max size 28") that I can hook a stream box/streaming stick to play content (Youtube mostly and perhaps those paid streaming platforms such as Amazon Prime). I also would like to play content via USB disk.
- I should also be able to use the monitor for graphic design work and reading/writing with my MacBook Pro. The laptop is 7 years old but considering to buy a new one.
- A sound system that I can connect to the monitor to enjoy the streaming content.
- All of them (Monitor, streaming stick/box and speakers) in total should not break the bank.

I know Amazon Fire Stick can work as a streaming device and with an extra cable you can attach a USB disk.

I have no idea what the monitor and sound system could be. Too many choices. Been checking on Dell's models. Oddly seeing some speaker deals.

I plan to use the monitor on a coffee table for entertainment and use it on a desk for work in the same room. It will stay more on the table than the desk.

The budget could be £200-300 for monitor and £100 for speakers max.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
Community Updates
New Comment

0 Comments

Questions? Opinions? Suggestions?