Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Refreshed 3 days ago

Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack Family Membership Upgrade* £37.76 @ nintendo store

Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack Family Membership
Direct from the e-shop this is cheaper than cdkeys.
Was £59.99 now£37.67

You must need to log in then go to the e-shop page to see the deal price
4267248_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

19 Comments

sorted by

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

From the small print it looks like this is actually an upgrade of an indivdual online + expansion pass to a family plan?
    Isn't this a reduction if you already have Nintendo Switch online individual membership, rather than a sale price ? (edited)
    Agreed. I have the family expansion pack already and showing as £60 for another year.
    What does this allow you access to please?
    Nintendo Switch Online is needed to play paid games online (free games are free to play online).

It also allows you to play retro games: NES, SNES, Game Boy.

and a couple of retro-styled Battle Royale games: Tetris 99, F-Zero 99.

and it allows you to use Cloud Saving.

it also allows you to buy Game Vouchers (2 top games for £84), and exclusive controllers: NES pair, SNES.

Additionally there is a higher-priced Expansion Pack membership which gives access to more retro games: N64, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy Advance.

and buy exclusive controllers: N64, Sega Mega Drive. (edited)
    Author
    51810072-b3LuS.jpg
    [deleted]
    Says 60 for me with no membership 
    Hmm… so my daughter has the individual one with expansion pass, she’s “supervised” in my family group. When I go to the online though it says I don’t have a membership (which I don’t, the child in my family group does) and only offers me full price…

So how do I upgrade it
    Individual Membership is per account. Family Membership is for the whole Family Group If you upgrade your daughter's membership it will discount it depending on how many days she currently has
    This is because you're upgrading from solo to family and it gives you a discount based on how many days you had left, its still 60 for everyone else