Posted 3 November 2022

Pokémon TCG - Evolving Skies - Booster packs (10 Cards) - Pokémon Center UK £3.99

pokemoncenter.com/en-…rds

Feel the power of the shifting winds, and brace for an epic storm as mighty Dragon-type Pokémon make their triumphant return! Rayquaza VMAX leads the surge from on high, and Duraludon VMAX towers above the land in its Gigantamax form, joined by Dragonite V, Noivern V, and more. As the clouds part, Eevee’s Evolutions appear in a full rainbow of Pokémon V and Pokémon VMAX to signal a bright new day in Pokémon TCG: Sword & Shield—Evolving Skies!

• Includes 1 Pokémon TCG: Sword & Shield—Evolving Skies booster pack
  • Booster pack contains 10 cards and 1 basic Energy.
Community Updates
New Comment

25 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    OOS
    Can i find any expensive ones in those packs?
    Evolving skies are usually priced higher some places because there’s quite a higher quantity of cards with high value in it compared to other sets. Don’t expect mad pulls every pack though
    I'm confused where the deal is? This is RRP? Or am I missing something
    Author
    You're missing the demand! I only found this now, so possibly, it will stay in stock for until daytime.
    Cheers will add to my Pokemon stash ready for flipping closer to xmas
    Author
    Works out as £144 for 36 packs, same as a Booster Box!
    RRP? how is this a deal?
    Author
    Erm because they've been out of stock since like July!? The booster boxes are still sold out to this day. Booster box RRP is £143, so you're paying the same rate for the packs! (edited)
    How long does it take for the confirmation email to come through? Order went through on the page and funds on hold
    I’ve not received my confirmation email yet either, probably due to this:
    48589307-PTiao.jpg
    Missed this but for those saying this is not a deal all you need to do is look at ebay sold prices. 36 of these are selling for over £200. So you are getting a 30% or more discount on market value.
    Slippery slope if you start to base deals off reseller prices though
    Evo Skies is insane!
    hot!
    Fuming I missed this, they sell for £7+
    Got email confirmation of my order finally
's avatar