Posted 25 October 2023

praseta.co.uk Legit ? Cheapest Meaco Arete Dehumidifier ?

Hi,

I've been googling for the Meaco Arete Dehumidifier and the cheapest offer is showing up from praseta.co.uk.

I never heard of this seller/reseller before.

Upon checking their website, I noticed a few grammar mistakes here and there on their page such as missing a "." from their email, or "cotac us", so that does not inspire me confidence.

Another thing that is weird, they only sell Meaco Arete Dehumidifiers, cheapest I've seen anywhere.

Product pages are missing technical specifications and overall don't look very well.

Anyone heard of them ? Why is google shopping recommending me this ?

I've sent them an email too, out of curiosity, regarding their reseller status and why are these so cheap compared to other places where they start at £160.

4222748-LAAXg.jpg4222748-I1Kef.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    51263412-WknJG.jpg
    Only been open a month, spelling mistakes on the website and a mobile number to contact, defo scam

Why is google shopping recommending me this ?

Any online shop can push products to google shopping via a feed (edited)
    What a Q.
    As soon as you see a zero-credibility mobile phone number as a contact number,
    combined with a "Contac Us" page that is missing the letter "t"
    then the time has come to move on.
    No, the time has come to ask HUKD
    "Reach us by email at: support@ledfacetherapy.com"

Seems legit...
    Contact us via a mobile number
    Business address is a building owned and used by Nomura for APAC Banking. And they cannot even get that right, calling it NoRmura.

Makes no difference, these sites exist because a lot of people either dont understand how to check or do not have the mental capacity. Alternatively, they cannot resist a "bargain" that they see.
    I've been looking for one of these too - the 10l is £99, £60 less than the Meaco website - not completely outside the realms of possibility.
    Then I looked at the 20l one - £125 compared to the official website price of £245...
    So, my verdict is:
    Scamscamscamscam (it's a scam).
    I recently ordered a dehumidifier from praseta- got a text confirming the order but have not had any further communication- despite trying to contact them by email- apparently I can track this via shop? But attempts to to this prove worthless- has anyone successfully purchased from this firm?
    It will be a scam. I was silly enough to order one of these super bargain Meaco humidifiers a few weeks ago, from a different company - Essex Sawyer - but I expect it's the same bunch of villains. My dehumidifier never came, and the genuine-looking Shopify links stopped working a few days after I placed the order. Now trying to get my money back from my bank. Don't touch these scams with a bargepole.
's avatar