Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Posted 7 hours ago

Samsung Galaxy offer redemption question

When redeeming Samsung offers in the past (such as the Galaxy Watch 6 offer that just ended) have they accepted merely the order confirmation email* (such as one you'd get from Amazon) or do they want the full invoice?

The reason I ask, is that Amazon shafted me on delivery date when I ordered my S24, defaulting to my 'Amazon delivery day' of next Thursday. But annoyingly, if I ordered right now I could get it delivered today...

My question is: if I reorder, and cancel my order from yesterday, I'm guessing I could just get away with submitting the original order confirmation email that was compliant with the 25th deadline?

*I know the need the IMEI as well
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Amazon didn't "shaft" you with your Amazon Delivery Day...you shafted yourself. You didn't check.

User error.
    Author
    I know that...doesn't stop me being annoyed that they default to a delivery day other than that advertised on the product page. Thank you for taking what is clearly valuable time out your day to post a helpful reply that in no way addresses the question.
    I can't see how you can do that. The original order will show as cancelled, won't it?
    Author
    But I have an email order confirmation in my inbox from Amazon for the original order, dated 25th. I just wanted to check if Samsung have accepted mere order conformations in the past, or if they want an invoice (which Amazon only provides on dispatch I think) Samsung offers page appears to suggest order confirmation is fine, but don't want to mess up getting the free watch.
    This is usually tied to the IMEI number.
's avatar