Posted 16 December 2021

Sonos Arc Soundbar £500 Refurbished Grade A @ John Lewis Leicester

Refurbished Sonos Arc available in the Leicester branch. 2 remaining after I left the store this evening. Comes with 2 year JL warranty. The store told me it’s customer returns, immaculate condition on mine with no marks or blemishes. Appeared unused to me as the cables were all still in sealed bags.

3851864_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    For some reason mods have decided this is not a deal even though this one is allowed: hotukdeals.com/dea…-16

Absolutely stupid decision but hopefully it helps someone get a bargain if they stumble across this.

46418891-LA5ti.jpg

There was 4 earlier today but I kept deliberating and one sold. Decided to purchase before they closed and I know there was 2 remaining. Good luck to whoever this helps
    ajay260616/12/2021 23:24

For some reason mods have decided this is not a deal even though …For some reason mods have decided this is not a deal even though this one is allowed: https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sonos-arc-newcastle-only-3844524?utm_source=mappshare&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=3844524&utm_campaign=2021-12-16Absolutely stupid decision but hopefully it helps someone get a bargain if they stumble across this. [Image] There was 4 earlier today but I kept deliberating and one sold. Decided to purchase before they closed and I know there was 2 remaining. Good luck to whoever this helps

Mate, you're a star, i managed to pick one up. 🏾
    Author
    kyle_WOT17/12/2021 11:21

Mate, you're a star, i managed to pick one up. 🏾

Amazing, glad you managed to get one. I’m really happy with mine, seems in immaculate condition!

Merry Christmas! 🎅
    what's the price?
    Author
    £500
    Nearly half price heat
    Good if your near there heat
    Amazing price
    Crazy price for a awesome product
    Great price if you can get one
    Insane price if you can get it
    They’re all gone 🥲
    Stephan9217/12/2021 10:08

They’re all gone 🥲

I brought one at 9:32am and the last one was brought a couple minutes later.
's avatar