Posted 11 September 2023

Standing desk suggestions 120x60

Hi I need a standing desk to help reduce sitting times. I’ve looked at various desks from Flexispot and Puruslife. I can’t decide if a budget desk is sufficient or does it need bells and whistles?

Some desks seem to charge a lot for the top, but I knew I can pick one up from IKEA. Is a twin motor really necessary or would single be sufficient?

I’ll have a monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse and a pot of coffee on the table.

My budget is 200-250. Or less if possible.

puruslife.co.uk/pro…653

flexispot.co.uk/3-s…tml
Community Updates
New Comment

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I went for a single motor unit and a top from Ikea, it's enough to lift two laptops, 1 20" monitor and one 42" screen (and other various things). One thing I was after was memory settings, that has been the single most useful option. Just being able to push a button to move between heights has been so much better than ones where you just have to 'guess' the required height.

This is what I bought amazon.co.uk/dp/…h=1, it's out of stock at the moment but you can see it's a fairly generic design. This was £184, then the table top was £20 I think? (edited)
    Hiya, does it come with the screws to attach to the desktop?
    Author
    Thanks Slimy31, that’s really helpful. I’ve found a similar desk on Amazon by the same brand. Reviews look okay.

This is one amazon.co.uk/dp/…WU= (edited)