Posted 9 October 2021

Stream Babylon 5 - Remastered; free with ads on IMDb TV through Prime Video

All five remastered seasons of Babylon 5 are available to stream on IMDb TV, which is perfect timing following the announcement of a reboot at The CW. amazon.co.uk/dp/…PCG

IMDb TV, Amazon’s free video streaming service, has gone live in the UK. The ad-supported platform, which lets users watch a mix of TV shows and Amazon originals at no cost, launched in the US three years ago. The UK launch is IMDb TV's first international foray.

As of now, UK-based Amazon Prime and non-Prime customers can access IMDb TV through the “IMDb TV – Popular Movies and TV - free with ads” carousel within the Prime VIdeo app.

Users will also get access to "thousands" of TV shows that run the gamut from Magnum P.I. and The A-Team,to Community, Babylon 5, Masterchef Australia and Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown.
Community Updates
New Comment

2 Comments

's avatar
    Did not know about this, actually well chuffed as it appears Person of Interest is free to watch. Pity I couldn’t give you some heat but thanks
    Is the imdb on the prime app itself? I've got the new chromecast, already have prime installed but couldn't see the imdb option.