Posted 8 May 2023

YouTube premium India issue

Hi has anyone else had an issue during signing up for annual YouTube premium India.. they have taken £12.71 out of my account but on the payments page of my Google account I am getting declined?
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Not sure about them taking money to been plenty of post recently about India not working, turkey still fine I believe
    Author
    Alright Dave. Google showing payment declined but bank showing "Raz.youtube" payment on statement little confused hahah spent hours last night trying to sort it for the kids and thought I had struck gold when payment went through
    Anyone else having an issue where everyone in the family group can no longer download apps from the country their account is set too?

I had used another Google account to set up a family plan in India. All working find then this week the android device users in the group are being told ‘this app isn’t available in your country’.

Leave the family group and the issue goes away. Live chat says that family members locations are automatically set to that of the creator of the family group.
    I’ve noticed this on the Chromecast. Having to sign in as main user on a fresh new account and then add my existing account as an additional user (edited)