Posted 12 November 2022

100% Cashback via TopCashBack (Select Accounts / Cashback Amount May Vary) on IPVanish VPN

100% cashback offer on IPVanish VPN via TopCashBack

It's a decent VPN and has all the server locations that are generally needed for deals posted here.
Community Updates
New Comment

18 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    I actually purchased PIA recently with 105% cashback and it was paid.
    Good to know, thanks.
    Many vpn companies have offers like this all the time and without the risk of cashback paying out
    Author
    May be. However I posted this because I have not seen any recently and this might help someone out.
    Only 85% for me but still a good deal!
    Same
    You'll not get this cashback.
    I tend to agree, but not because of TCB.
    It says on the 2 year subscription it will pay but I see no 2 year subscription only a yearly one what am I doing wrong
    I think you can choose either Month/ Year / 2Years subscription
    The get deal link goes straight to IPvanish site, if you then go to topcashback and visit IPvanish from there without clearing cookies first, there is every chance that it will not track as HUKD will probs get the credit. Perhaps the OP can edit the deal to go to TCB.
    Regarding the deal, i am 1000% an advocate of TCB and Quidco, but have serious doubts that the cashback will materialise. I trust the cashback site, but there is nothing they can do if the merchant doesn't pay up and the merchant does not even have to give a reason. (edited)
    Non-paying merchants should be removed for abuse.
    No doubt memberships would be cancelled for abuse.
    But, rarely do cashback even suspend 'dodgy' merchants. Although imutual is an exception and does, or did, have a cashback guarantee, albeit not with all merchants.
's avatar