Posted 30 August 2023

Best android smartphone for £100 (new or refurb)

Looking for an android smartphone for around £100. Ideally new but also open to refurb if that brings in a better spec/model that's worth considering. Thanks!
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Go on eBay and start bidding on phones upto £100 you should get something decent but look at the descriptions and and prices for completed listings say upto about £130 and aim for get one of them for £100, I just got one yesterday a Poco X3 pro 256gb/ I think 8 GB ram for just under £100, had a max bid upto £10, keep trying and you will get one soon.
    Plus one from me for that, that's what I do, always make sure you read the description carefully and study the photos as you get clowns using the opened never used category when you can clearly see the screens cracked or they've already said it's a year old etc.
    Also don't bid yourself instead use an auction sniper like gixen that bids for you in the final seconds of the auction.
    Ulefone Armor series, there's about 15 different ones now but they're stock android, pretty decent specs and have good batteries, and few annoyances.
    £1 change direct from o2 for OPPO A17 4GB/64GB. Order before midnight for next working day delivery.
    Choose any accompanying SIM at no commitment.
    o2.co.uk/sho…ugo

or

one penny change FBA for Ulefone Note 16 Pro 8GB/128GB via on-page £30 discount tickbox (which provides about £10 discount from typical previous "low" price):
    amazon.co.uk/dp/…95/

Comparison at kimovil.com/en/…pro
    Midday 31 Aug 2023 FBA seller has moved the £30 checkbox discount to another of its listings for same handset,
    so effectively £99.99 for Note 16 Pro 8GB/128GB (or if including virtual RAM: 16GB/128GB).
    Black or purple.
    amazon.co.uk/dp/…84/
's avatar