Posted 9 September 2023

Best wireless earphones sub £50?

Hi all,
Looking on getting some wireless Bluetooth earphones without breaking the bank, any suggestions for best quality 30/40 quid range? Cheers
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    If you are still looking for a decent quality one, this is for 34 quids.
    - hotukdeals.com/dea…094
    By me!
    JBL Tune510BT - Wireless on-ear headphones featuring Bluetooth 5.0, up to 40 hours battery life and speed charge, in black

Got a pair for myself , recently bought another one for Mrs. They do hold easily 30hours+ constant in use :). I'm not expert in quality but I use them when travelling to work/home on my breaks, gym and they do the trick 👌😁.
    For your price range I would suggest Soundcore Q20i if it’s over ear headphones you are looking for.

I haven’t tried this particular model but I have a friend that recently bought them and is very impressed. They are currently £49.99 with a additional 15% discount currently available via Amazon as above or direct from Soundcore themselves.

I personally have the higher spec Q45 myself and would definitely recommend them although they are quite a bit more than your suggested budget.

I wouldn’t recommend dropping to the Q20 base model though as they don’t work with the soundcore app, all the other models do which enables customising sound to your preferred settings. (edited)
    I got these a few months ago, and are actually quite good amazon.co.uk/gp/…h=1
    Soundcore. Both for on ear or earbuds.
's avatar