Posted 13 October 2023

Could this be the best iPhone 15 Pro Max option?

I'm looking for the best iPhone 15 Pro Max deal. I'm not keen on MVMOs like ID. I'd prefer to stick with 3/O2 mobile for the best coverage in my area and customer service.

With that said, would the best deal be to purchase the £1200 iPhone 15 Pro Max direct from Apple on credit paying £50/month @0% APR and then taking out a 3 Mobile SIMO contract (£8.75/month for 12months fonehouse.co.uk/bas…mse)

All in that's £58.75 per month for the iPhone 15 Pro Mox with 100GB data and unlimited everything else.

Of course, this buying from Apple direct and taking out the SIMO option of your choice would work for anyone.
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Ultimately this is the best route as the yearly price increases with most networks will be much lower with a sim only.
    Agree with this though have to point out that in OP cases the yearly increases will be calculated on the actual monthly cost (£15) rather than the effective monthly cost (£8.75), nothing that will break the bank given the figures involved but it does wipe out the cash back.

Edit: wipe out part of the cash back NOT all of it. (edited)
    But idmobile using Three network.
    What's wrong with it?

51187067-dzIZF.jpg (edited)
    Author
    I'm guessing all mobile operators have terrible customer service? In which case I guess ID might be OK. I just assumed I'd have better service with the main operators. ID will be subject to an April 2024 price hike in line with inflation too I guess?