Posted 11 hours ago

Disneyland Paris

Hi
Me and the wife taking the kids to disneyland Paris next year. For anyone who has been before, is it cheaper to book as early as possible or wait till nearer the time for best deals?
Thanks!
Community Updates
New Comment

12 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I just took my other half & son over for NYE, a few things I looked at when planning this was how I'm getting there [ Driving, Flying, Train ], opted for the Eurostar and a transfer at Lille to Chessy for this probably around the 500 mark although did get Newcastle to Kingscross refunded due to good ol' British trains.

Tickets and hotels - if you're booking an on-site hotel via the DLP website have a look around the different countries, I booked through Denmark and ended up being 300 cheaper than booking through the UK site
    Author
    Thanks very much for the reply
    It's the same with any holiday. The further away the more expensive. But too close it also goes up in price. The sweet spot is around 1-3 month before you go I think (edited)
    Author
    OK thanks

If your wanting to save money I would recommend considering booking a coach tour, they often have accommodation on site like the Santa fe hotel so you get Disney theme hotel and the early ride times.

If you got by coach you can take a reasonable amount of luggage so can pack snacks and drinks which are expensive in the park.

The more budget places to eat are in the Santa fe Hotel, MC Donald's, Five Guys, Planet Hollywood had a special menu worth checking out too.

Hope you make some lovely memories there.
    Author
    OK I'll bear that in mind, thanks for the reply
    If you're planning on driving the Davy Crockett Ranch hotel option keeps the cost slightly lower. It's self catering so you can avoid the high priced restaurants on park - there's a large hypermarket a few minutes drive that you can shop at.

We haven't been for a few years, but it was great for going to the park early - coming back for lunch and a swim (the pool is pretty much empty at that time of the day) and then go back to the park for a bit more in the evening. It meant the kids can chill out a bit during the day.

If you don't want to do much cooking, you can still add on the meal package anyway. If you're not planning on driving then ignore all of this
    Author
    Thanks chick! (edited)
    Protests at entrance have caused problems at the park.
    Author
    Hopefully won't be a problem in April 2025
's avatar