Posted 6 November 2023

Earbuds options

Hi Folks,

I've had the Jabra 75T for nearly 3+ years now and over the last couple of days the left ear bud has started playing up. It does not produce any sound even when it's connected to the phone. I don't use ANC much & prefer a good bass. The ear bud shouldn't be heavy on my ears either so just wondering what would be a good alternate option to go for please? I have an android device.

Don't want to spend a fortune for a new one.

TIA
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    i have the anker liberty air and air 2 and they are both very good for bass as that is what is most important for me since i listen to music that has a lot of bass.
    Author
    Thank you. Never tried Anker before. So i'm curious to try one and they aren't expensive either
    Hi Buddy, I love the Samsung galaxy live buds. Mainly due to the fit and open nature (ANC is Pretty much useless on it). On Amazon this is was £59 for the 2022 version. (edited)
    Author
    Hi. Thanks for the response. Mrs has buds live and I tried it last night. The fit and sound was great as you've mentioned. I'll keep an eye on it & hopefully there will be some offer during BF
    Cambridge Audio melomania and sony wf-c500 are good options
    Author
    Thanks Pal

I missed the recent deal on Sony C500. I should have taken the plunge (edited)
    The earfun pro ones from Amazon are decent. 5 star whathifi rated and often less than £50
    Author
    Thank u 😁
    If you like bass (and not over the top) try Sony's extra bass (XB) range or JBL, unfortunately none of these are particularly cheap, but I would fully recommend them
    Author
    Thanks
's avatar