Posted 1 day ago

Newcastle airport parking

Anyone know of any cheaper alternatives to onsite Newcastle airport parking?
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    There's a number of long stay car parks on-site at various metro stations on the same line as the airport.

Heworth for example has a long stay car park with ~400 spaces which is open 24/7, has security onsite at most hours and well lit with plenty of CCTV for the few hours early in the morning when there's nobody around.

That's £27 for a full week of parking, saving more than half the cheapest price of parking at the airport itself I can see.
    The Hilton at the airport used to do an offer whereby if u stayed one night it was free to leave your car in the car park. Not sure if they still do it or not but you could also get some really cheap deals for the one night accommodation
    I used Holiday Extras last year, Newcastle Airport seems to be getting more expensive for parking.
    Dont use the off site ones , I've been duped once at Manchester and trust me it isn't fun when your due to fly with just a few hours to get on your plane
    Have a look at JustPark and leave it on someone’s drive near a metro station and it will prob be a fair bit cheaper 
's avatar