Posted 15 January 2022

£10 Sky store voucher cash in 25GB

3872775_1.jpgIf you have sky mobile and lots of data through roll over then you can get a £10 sky store voucher if you cash in 25GB.
Community Updates
New Comment

28 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    IsaY15/01/2022 21:09

Is there a limit to how many you can order? I know it's one at a time but …Is there a limit to how many you can order? I know it's one at a time but anything to stop you ordering one after the other?

It’s a pain. I cashed in 200gb for £80 in vouchers. But I had to do this 8 times. It don’t allow you to add 8 vouchers.
    Cheers for the heads up. You used to have to pay £5 and 5gb data to get a voucher. This is better.
    Any link, I've tried through the app and through browser and can't find it. Only option I have is to pay for the voucher at face value, yet have 790gb of spare data
    deleted266355115/01/2022 21:18

Is this s good offer as I know they hiked the data to crazy high to the …Is this s good offer as I know they hiked the data to crazy high to the same voucher? I forgot what was good before.

I posted this as a deal about 12 months ago and it hasn't changed. It did used to be for less data a few years back but its not increased in the last 12 months.
    deleted266355115/01/2022 21:18

Is this s good offer as I know they hiked the data to crazy high to the …Is this s good offer as I know they hiked the data to crazy high to the same voucher? I forgot what was good before.

I don't see it going back to the good old days of 10gb for £10 voucher. Been waiting for that many years.
    amanda.harris16/01/2022 11:27

Mine asks me for payment details, is that correct?

Yes, it doesn't charge you anything. When you put your details it it will make authorise the transaction through your mobile banking app as a push notifications. the value of transaction should be zero but you still have to confirm it. Stupid really.

You may not have to authenticate the payment, depends on your bank I guess.
    Shaunh25616/01/2022 19:36

Stupid question but how do I redeem the voucher

Logon to skystore website, should be redeem voucher option on bottom left side. Click on it and then enter code from voucher which is send to you via the post.
    SR405/02/2022 21:42

If £10 = 25GBThen surely £5 = 12.5GBSeems like 10GB for £5 is better?

Apart from its 25 for 0 whereas 10 for 5 means I have to pay money
    It showed up on mine this afternoon by just clicking on the app and selecting mobile from the options. Just popped up before getting to the mobile info.
    Author
    robc115/01/2022 21:00

Any link, I've tried through the app and through browser and can't find …Any link, I've tried through the app and through browser and can't find it. Only option I have is to pay for the voucher at face value, yet have 790gb of spare data

I’ve just cashed in 200gb.

from the sky app I went to mobile and clicked through to exchange for rewards then selected voucher. May be account specific
    Is there a limit to how many you can order? I know it's one at a time but anything to stop you ordering one after the other?

Any link, I've tried through the app and through browser and can't find …Any link, I've tried through the app and through browser and can't find it. Only option I have is to pay for the voucher at face value, yet have 790gb of spare data

I went through the app but it forced me to onto my browser and required to log in again. Then search accessories, filter for vouchers and then should come up. Bit a of a hassle, can't do it all from the app myself.

Dr_lovegod15/01/2022 21:10

It’s a pain. I cashed in 200gb for £80 in vouchers. But I had to do this 8 …It’s a pain. I cashed in 200gb for £80 in vouchers. But I had to do this 8 times. It don’t allow you to add 8 vouchers.

It has always been one voucher at a time. What I was wondering is has anyone in the past done it multiple times one after each other like you have and received all the vouchers?

I can't see any terms or conditions about multiple voucher orders. (edited)

sky.com/sho…ile

Then filter for vouchers and it came up for me, you have to make sure your logged in again if it diverts you to a browser from the app.
    Is this s good offer as I know they hiked the data to crazy high to the same voucher? I forgot what was good before.
    IsaY15/01/2022 22:06

I don't see it going back to the good old days of 10gb for £10 voucher. …I don't see it going back to the good old days of 10gb for £10 voucher. Been waiting for that many years.

True I've been waiting for that and it's been that long. When I contacted them after the hike they said do will do offers, keep an eye out. What rubbish.
    Mine asks me for payment details, is that correct?
    Stupid question but how do I redeem the voucher
    As per the description. If you have 25gb in you sky piggy bank you can exchange it for a £10 voucher to spend in sky store.
    What's worth buying from the sky store?
    morbid_theory21/01/2022 17:59

What's worth buying from the sky store?

Lots of movies and tv shows. Worth noting you don’t have to have sky tv.

I had lots of data in piggy bank so it’s a way of exchanging for something a bit more useful.
    I found this useful, thanks TW13.
    Better than nothing... Just. But you're prob overpaying having Sky mobile anyway..
    Wouldn't it be cheaper to change to a plan with less data and use your piggy bank data? You would have saved some money paying for the SIM and then be able to buy stuff from sky store or any other store using the money saved?
    SR405/02/2022 21:19

Wouldn't it be cheaper to change to a plan with less data and use your …Wouldn't it be cheaper to change to a plan with less data and use your piggy bank data? You would have saved some money paying for the SIM and then be able to buy stuff from sky store or any other store using the money saved?

Some people have lots of historic data though, I only pay £3pm for 2 sims at the moment and still had over 300GB in the bank to use.

Sky Mobile only as you are swapping piggy bank data sky.com/sho…her
    The £10 voucher for 25GB of data offer is back BUT it appears to have no limit… it just lets you keep ordering until your piggy bank runs out! For anyone with hundreds of GB’s in the bank for nothing, you can turn it into a ton of films (including blu rays). Says it’s back till the 10th of Feb on the page :-)

3884717_1.jpg (edited)
    Not available for me
    46845319-KZQJn.jpg
    Butcher42005/02/2022 21:33

Not available for me [Image]

If £10 = 25GB
    Then surely £5 = 12.5GB
    Seems like 10GB for £5 is better?
    Butcher42005/02/2022 21:44

Apart from its 25 for 0 whereas 10 for 5 means I have to pay money

Ohh I get it now
's avatar