Posted 6 hours ago

Repair Front Car Badge Trim

My front trim fell off and I have no idea how to put it back on without removing panels and allsorts from under the front bonnet! Is there an easy fix? Not buying a replacement unless I have to but looks like clips have snapped off.

He's a photo of what the part is. Just need to know if it's something I can just glue on or if I do need to replace it and fix it by removing panels.

Thanks

4286558_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I'd keep the trim but replace the car.
    Seriously I would of thought a decent double sided tape would keep it in place.
    Author
    Double sided gorilla tape didn't secure it. I was able to easily pull it off after a few hours.

Would gorilla glue be ok? Only issue with that is that you can never take it back off then if I need to?
    Fiat. There’s your problem.
    Fix It Again Tomorrow
    Well why not try gluing as was your first instinct. If it works it works, if it does not then buy a replacement. Won't know until you try.
    If its flat on the back get some tap that they stick numberplates on with from halfords, clean it all off and stick it on
    Author
    It's not. I've put some gorilla tape all around the edges and I'll see what happens, thanks.
's avatar