Posted 18 November 2021

Top ten Christmas toys for 2021

It’s the most wonderful time of the year, especially for kids, as they get spoilt rotten. Father Christmas has his work cut out bringing the best toys, gadgets and games each year. So we thought we’d put together a list to help you find the perfect gift for your little ones.

This year is a bit of a weird one though, as there will be possible supply problems and extended delivery times. For these reasons, we are giving you a heads up during the Black Friday madness so you can start getting the pressies in advance!

So what are the most popular toys this Chrimbo?

Bluey Family Home Playset
If you’ve not seen Bluey, then I recommend you get on iPlayer after reading this list, because it is one of the most charming and lovely animations out there.

Bluey lives in Brisbane, Australia, and this family home playset lets kids recreate their favourite scenes from the show. Bluey’s dad, Bandit, doing smelly farts in the toilet, or Bluey and Bingo playing Hide and Seek on the patio, just for example.

3827419-1xlD2.jpg

Mandalorian Grogu The Child soft toy
Also known as Baby Yoda, Grogu is the newest and cutest addition to the Star Wars universe. This plush toy is really nice and definitely on my list this year. Basically, anything from The Mandalorian is in demand — from LEGO to waffle makers!

It’s a pretty good series as well.

3827419-v5Hwg.jpg

Gassy Gus
Hands up, who thinks farts are funny? This game will have everyone around the table in stitches. You feed Gus food, which makes him gassy, then he trumps. If he does a bottom burp on your go, you take extra cards. First person to place all their cards wins. Good clean fun.

3827419-Wm30V.jpg

PAW Patrol Chase’s 2-in-1 Transforming Movie City Cruiser
Kids are still going mad for PAW Patrol toys and this PAW Patrol: The Movie Transforming City Cruiser will surely bring a smile to their face on Christmas morning. Featuring movie details and graphics, flashing lights, sounds, and a projectile launcher, they can bring the film to life.

3827419-tdyRu.jpg

LEGO Super Mario Adventures Starter Course Set with Luigi
LEGO is always popular, so when you mix it with one of the world’s most beloved games it takes it to another level. This LEGO Super Mario Adventures Starter Course Set Luigi version is in high demand this year, the Mario version too, but Luigi is rarer and therefore more desirable.

3827419-ez01L.jpg

VTech Kidizoom PrintCam
Okay so not technically a toy, but a popular gift this Christmas, nonetheless. This camera can instantly print their photos and can even make comics. It has lots of fun features, and you’ll get 80 prints per thermal roll, which is a lot better value than Polaroid prints.

3827419-294xC.jpg

Pictionary Air Harry Potter
Pictionary but with a magical twist. Use the wand to draw shapes and clues in the air and use your phone or tablet to see what has been drawn. Pretty cool. The wand is modelled on Harry’s wand from the films, perfect for those Harry Potter crazy kids during the Christmas day games.

3827419-xuDJB.jpg

Fisher-Price Linkimals Cool Beats Penguin
One for the younger ones in the family, this Cool Beat Penguin will have your toddler mesmerised with its dance moves. It will teach your little ones the alphabet and more using lights and sounds and dances. Educational and fun, what more can you ask for?

3827419-Y0VkS.jpg

Little Live Pets My Pet Pig - Piggly
Basically a moving tamagotchi, this interactive toy pet pig walks, dances, sleeps and eats. You have to feed it from a bottle like a baby piglet. I have to admit it is pretty cute, which is probably why it is on so many lists sent to Santa this year.

3827419-HDhmW.jpg

tonies Toniebox
I love these things. It plays audio books, songs and recorded stories, which you can record yourself on the Creative-Tonie audio character that comes with the starter set. You can buy other Tonies characters and all the big brands do them — Disney, Julia Donaldson, PAW Patrol, Mr Bean, Miffy and so on. A great way to get your children into books and storytelling.

3827419-0P8bF.jpg

And there you have it, our list of ten most popular and sought after toys, games and tech for kids this Christmas. Please share some ideas in the comments, like where to get them cheaply, and what you have bought for your kids this Christmas.

Cheers!

Christmas Toys deals
Make sure you never miss out on Christmas toys deals — get them sent straight to your phone whenever they go live. And it is simple, quick and free to do this via our hotukdeals app.

Download the hotukdeals app for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tippingcanoe.hukd) or iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/hotukdeals/id570702323?mt=8). Once done, you can set up keyword alerts for any of the deals you care about.

you can set up your hotukdeals keywords here - when a deal goes live, you'll be notified (http//ww…rd) (make sure you log in)

You can also go back into these keyword settings to remove, edit, update etc.
Community Updates
New Comment

12 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Gassy Gus looks good, can see a lot of kids liking that one..
    Mine are predictable. They want LOL's
    Pete18/11/2021 19:58

Free on board price. Which means you are liable for payment of returns. I …Free on board price. Which means you are liable for payment of returns. I think. https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/fob.asp

Many thanks.
    A bit cheeky by amazon if that’s the case as the description says Despatched from amazon Sold by amazon.
    I would be looking for a free returns label.
    I remember Christmas 2019 when the internet had a hiccup and my order of a V-Tech babywalker went through twice. Less than a minute after ordering, I tried to cancel the duplicate but the system was having none of it. Phoned customer service but same thing. Had to wait till it arrived first then send it back. They tried to make me pay to return it. I refused and insisted on a free courier collected return. They argued the toss and said the only way I could return it free was they would generate a label and I would have to take it to the post office. When I said, that would not be possible as I’m disabled, all of a sudden a free courier collected return was set up with Hermes who had brought both of them in the first place.
    Our Hermes man is a gem and he told me amazon are getting bad for this. Shouldn’t matter if you are mobile or not, returns to amazon for items Hermes deliver that weresold and dispatched by them should be free Hermes return provided your reason for return meets their return policy requirements (edited)
    Is there a thread like this for top teens gifts?
    My 6 year old says he's never herd of any of them.. Lol
    I like the Gassy Gus and Paw Patrol Cruiser.
    Author
    flex18/11/2021 19:51

Having read the questions on amazon site, I get that SIOC means shipped in …Having read the questions on amazon site, I get that SIOC means shipped in its own container - ie. it has a box but the version in stock reads SIOC FOB ONLY VERSION. What is FOB ONLY? I can’t see any explanation for that bit.

Free on board price. Which means you are liable for payment of returns. I think.

investopedia.com/ter…asp
    Brilliant, thanks for this! Pig 🐷 bought for daughter. Hope she likes it. Cheaper at Amazon though than the link so ordered from there instead.
    Having read the questions on amazon site, I get that SIOC means shipped in its own container - ie. it has a box but the version in stock reads SIOC FOB ONLY VERSION. What is FOB ONLY? I can’t see any explanation for that bit.
    crazygoog19/11/2021 18:32

Brilliant, thanks for this! Pig 🐷 bought for daughter. Hope she lik …Brilliant, thanks for this! Pig 🐷 bought for daughter. Hope she likes it. Cheaper at Amazon though than the link so ordered from there instead.

How much did u pay plz as we saw it in b&m for £14.99
    dean_chilcott1421/11/2021 19:25

How much did u pay plz @crazy_210 as we saw it in b&m for £14.99

WTH!!! Cannot believe that, 25 I think might send wifey out tomorrow to see if they have any in our local B&M.
    crazygoog21/11/2021 19:41

WTH!!! Cannot believe that, 25 I think might send wifey out … WTH!!! Cannot believe that, 25 I think might send wifey out tomorrow to see if they have any in our local B&M.

Well its a defo buy then as thats a bargain, I bet it'll be sold out when we go back lol
's avatar