Posted 30 October 2023

Buying Samsung Buds - What if they don't stay in ear?

I recently switched from my iPhone 14 Pro to a Galaxy S23 Ultra. For years I've been using original AirPods as they fit well in my ear. Traditional earbuds with the silicone tips have been a poor fit.

I'd like to try Samsung Buds and see the FE include wingtips or similar for a better fit. Has anyone experience with these? What if they don't fit? Can I return to Samsung if bought direct.

I know I can use the AirPods with Android but would like to try something different and would benefit from more options like touch and hold.
Community Updates
New Comment

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    The nozzles on Samsung Buds seem to be getting shorter and won't fit me at all now. Buds Plus were decent with wings.
    The buds live don't go into your inner ears, could be an option. I use them every day very secure, find normal buds irritate my ears and sometimes fall out when walking. Not sure if you have big ears whether they might not be as snug fit though
    When I wanted to try out Galaxy buds, I bought them from Amazon Warehouse first, as they are already open you don't need to worry about return not being accepted.
    Samsung store are easy to return to. Never had any issues. Occasionally had to chase a refund which they then promptly actioned.
's avatar