Posted 18 hours ago

Outdoor security camera

Hi all.. just a quick few questions if anyone knows.... I'm looking to upgrade outdoor security camera (ezviz c3s).. I know, had this for a number if years now... anyway I pay for monthly subscription £4.99... and have a sd card fitted and thinking about getting a eufy one.. like e210 or e220.. as not really bothered about the battery one's... does the eufy app show recorded thumbnails in one place or do you need to go into the memory card part to see them.. anyone that as had a ezviz and paid a subscription will know what I mean..(SEE PICTURE) it shows you the live feed and underneath shows you still thumbnails of each recording it as made.... also just been told that the eufy app as just got a bit dodgy cause of a upgrade... anyway apart from eufy does anyone recommend a good..clear.. outdoor security camera and a really good app to view on your phone (android).... thanks for your help in advance 4292595_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

12 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I have ezviz, you only subscribe if you want it to backup and play videos to/from the cloud.

Otherwise it's exactly the same, it just shows clips directly from SD card.

Just thought I'd let you know, as for me the £4.99 subscription is pointless.

Just to add, for a worthwhile upgrade look for a 5mp camera. Otherwise your current one is not that bad a camera. (edited)
    Author
    Thanks for your help
    I use tapo ones with 2k resolution, you dont need to pay for a subscription unless you want to. They have micro sd cards fitted and i have it set to constant recording so i can always go back and view it if need be.
    Author
    Does the app show like the picture above..... where you see thumbnails of previous recordings....
    The thumbnails are where the camera has been triggered with montion sensor... so each one has its own timeline.. as you can see
    Thanks for your help.... (edited)
    I have eufy, 210s, on android. No issues with the app as you mentioned?
    You do have thumbnails of events yes, easy to access. App is pretty good, well thought out.
    No subscription needed, SD card is good enough for a month or so worth of events.
    Author
    Thanks for your reply... Is the 210s battery. If so how long do they last before charging?...
    Author
    OK thanks
's avatar