Posted 10 October 2023

Sony WF-C500 Earbuds Price Match

I got AO to pricematch the deal that was posted on here this morning. Smythstoys had these at £20 reduced from £59.99. But they ran out stock quickly and I thought I'd missed. Anyway I phoned up and because there was still 1 pair left to collect in Wrexham the woman on the phone agreed she would match the price. Not only that but any colour you want and as many as you want. I bought six pairs for £120 + £6 p&p. Next day delivery.

Don't know if this meets all hotdeals guidelines but it seems a good deal to me .

Smythtoys are still showing that they have 1 pair of earbuds for collection in Wrexham. So font buy them use them as leverage to get a pricematch instead.

Reciept attached.
Community Updates
New Comment

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    This is a steal
    Tried it with Currys, they basically told me no chance and then lied about some terms and conditions (edited)
    Author
    Yeah I tried with currys twice. They lied to me aswell. Tried to tell me there was no stock. Despite a pair being available in Wrexham. The they told me about some 10mile rule. Why don't you try AO. Because there is still a white set o tbe smyths website now.