Posted 11 October 2021

Vodafone Apple Watch plans

So I managed to get a nice Apple Watch deal.

I just wondered if anyone knows the pricing for adding the cellular function for an Apple Watch to an existing mobile contract with Vodafone.

I’m not getting a solid answer from Google searches.

I’m hoping someone who actually pays for this service can please tell me what they pay?
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Amg00711/10/2021 19:42

Thank you for this, very helpful

You do have an apple phone don't you?
    Is it part of OneNumber? vodafone.co.uk/mob…ber

Connect your smartwatch for £7 extra per month, or just £3.50 if you have an Xtra Plan that includes the 50% off Smartwatch Connectivity benefit,
    Author
    FlexR11/10/2021 18:09

Is it part of OneNumber? …Is it part of OneNumber? https://www.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/onenumberConnect your smartwatch for £7 extra per month, or just £3.50 if you have an Xtra Plan that includes the 50% off Smartwatch Connectivity benefit,

Thanks for this. I’m on a RED plan, according to the app.
    Amg00711/10/2021 18:16

Thanks for this. I’m on a RED plan, according to the app.

I’m not with Vodafone but I did DM them on Twitter asking they also said it’s £7 a month 30-day rolling and can be added via the “Watch” app on iOS.

My watch is series 2 GPS so not sure of the steps inside the watch app as I don’t see cellular as mines GPS. Apple have a guide though if you’re stuck! When it arrives.

support.apple.com/en-…578 (edited)
    Author
    Thank you for this, very helpful
    Amg00711/10/2021 20:02

Yes, I use an iPhone 12 atm

Then the above are correct

onenumber is £7 per month on a monthly contract.
    Can I use discount codes on Apple Watch contracts? I have a works 25% voucher
's avatar