Posted 1 day ago

*VPN Choice/Price/Discounts/Cashback*

Hi guys, looking for advice for the best, cheapest, fastest and most secure VPN.
Also wanting to use for Firestick/steaming and has good support if there’s any issues.
Cashback via Quidco would be great too.
Thanks in advance
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Not asking for much, are you? Seriously though, which countries are you looking for? And since cashback is important, what are the current offers on Quidco you have found? That will help members narrow it down.
    Author
    I do appreciate i’m asking the earth, but I guess if I show what i’m aiming for, I can assess what suggestions everyone has that are as close as poss.

I’ve found “so so” offers with Quidco, not the massive 75-100% offers I’ve seen in the past.

I’d mainly be using the firestick for “stuff” and that type of streaming/t*****ting through a couple of the main add ons is paramount.

However as I work online, I’d be interested to possibly use for “regular” things too like surfing, protecting myself online etc.

I’ve never delved into using for other country’s content as such, but I see that things like Surfshark, Nord and ExpressVPN are the best overall…

Hope that explains it all, over to you 007
    Surfshark, Nord and ExpressVPN are the best overall
    and by strange coincidence those providers also have the greatest marketing budgets and greatest affiliate reward incentives. How weird.

Whilst waiting for one of the best marketeers to offer a heavily discounted price on a heavily overpriced product,
    consider throwing one-off paltry low-£20-something at a lifetime sub of 15 simultaneous connections to one of not the best marketed VPNs.
    If nothing else, the not-the-best will tide you over until you can secure the elusive deal on the overpriced best,
    then you can use the not-the-best lifetime sub as a come-in-handy fallback if ever the best has a temporary issue indicating it may not be the best as the higher price implies.
    If low-£20-something is too cheap you can pay a higher price via less high discount - thus improving the service, obviously.

30 USD equates to about 23.75 GBP via fee-free card.
    The deal and service is still available at time of this post regardless of implied expiry / rubbishing at
    hotukdeals.com/dea…998
    and miraculously it is being used to post this dull ramble.
    I must just be lucky today.
    Author
    Price is ok, but it’s got some iffy review.

It’s not much cheaper than the 2 year plus sub for Surfshark either…