I have had 2 phones from them, one vodafone, the other with 3. No problems with either one, next day delivery. Communication could be better but thats about it. Guess everyone's going to have their own problems with certain companies, I could real of a list of ones I have had problems with :)
Was going to ask about them seeing as reviews are mixed, Naz you have confirmed. Sounds too good to be true, not going to risk using them. Ta
The 1gb really ruins the deal.
(mad) AVOID AVOID Mobiles.co .uk (mad) A problem came from Mobiles.co. uk being sly and conniving with its business partner MyVoucher. com and its members like me - namely denying me a deal I am entitled to through MyVoucher. com for their own self gain and wanting to take the order direct for themselves by bi-passing Myvoucher.... that is morally wrong! The MyVoucher. com part was merely a link that led to Mobiles. co.uk. From there on; Mobiles.co .uk dealt with the actual order, processing and payment, denying a refund, and all correspondence,(including complaint - which was never answered), so your comment is incorrect and irrelevant. And they still sent me a mobile i no longer wanted! 99% of the work was dealt by Mobiles.co .uk, the other 1% by MyVoucher. com; who did their part amazingly including getting back to me on the original copy of the complaint sent to Mobiles.co .uk Up until now, I still haven't heard back from Mobiles regarding my complaint to them; however MyVoucher. com has got back to me within no time (after sending them a copy of the complaint), basically saying they are investigating Mobiles.co. uk and in other words "will be giving them a kick up the backside"! Is that clear enough for you, or shall I just give up?? :| (skeptical)
Good deal for an outright contract but as you say OP, the 1GB will be enough for some but not many If people can get a retention deal (namely Vodafone) then there are some examples of people getting better deals with more GB out there, but apart from that, I fail to see a better way to get a P20 Pro. Even if you sell the handset and buy a phone you want, or just keep the handset and give the SIM to someone on the cheap, it works out a great deal.