Posted 20 June 2023

Disney plus

Any owners of Disney plus Turkey? 😁 Does it still works? I don't see no one selling 12months codes from Samsung Deals and my is almost finished. Can't see myself paying 90£ annually for it 😁 .I don't have o2 , tesco point card etc. I can get 15% off annually but still not good enough. Thanks for help!
Community Updates
New Comment

17 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Cancelled my account and refunded twice, stopped trying....
    Author
    Was it yearly or monthly subscription?
    You can get a Disney+ Turkey sub without a VPN using a OlduBil card, I discovered this when trying out cards on the PSN and Xbox stores, I had credit left over on an OlduBil card so thought I’d try it on Disney+ and it worked at the first time of asking.
    That wasn't the question. I want to know if a foreign subscription works without using a VPN.
    I had some dodgy offer a year ago too that has expired. Think was Samsung TV bought from gamivo.
    Author
    same it finishing in july
    Just a heads up in case anyone banks with Lloyds if you have a club Lloyds account you can get Disney+ free.
    It says 12 months but I think it's a continuous thing.
    Author
    how long does account need to be open? can I close it after a month?
    I'll add my question to this thread

Can I watch Disney Plus in the UK with a U.S. subscription withoput using a VPN?
    Author
    There was a discussion where guy explain how to open virtual turkey bank card and use it to purchase disney+ . Anyone could help me out with link to that discussion please ?:)

There was a discussion where guy explain how to open virtual turkey bank card and use it to purchase disney+ . Anyone could help me out with link to that discussion please ?:) (edited)
    Managed to get this set up today annual subscription using a FUPS account debit card and vpn on my phone using windscribe or freevpn.

disney werent accepting revolut, monzo, nationwide or chase bank account debit cards had to be a turkish one.

didnt try crypto.com or cryptopay account
's avatar