Disney + expiry

Posted 13th Jul 2023
I among many others I guess took the 12 months Disney + special last year and its about to expire early next month.. any other ways of getting 12 months cheap as?
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

40 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Conkers816
    £19 a year sound good ?

Go to this link and scroll down to the section that says "Obtaining a Turkey Virtual Mastercard" and follow the instructions.

Then follow the instructions to transfer some money in - Revolut is the easiest and quickest.

Once you've done that, start your VPN to Turkey and go to the Disney+ website. I'd probably use a fresh account personally because I haven't tried re-activating an old one.

Enter some details and use your virtual turkish mastercard from the OlduBil app and you're good to go. I can verify it works as I did it a few days ago myself. (edited)
    Gollywood
    Would this also apply to YouTube Premium etc?
    sm9690
    If you have a club lloyds account then you can opt for 12 months disney+ as a benefit
    Pricklerickle
    do you get it each year,it cost 3 pounds a month to maintain or free with 2,000 going in every month,this would be cheaper than Disney plus month
    Buckyball
    I'm just trying this. Transfered money to one of the banks, bloody HSBC charges £5 for transfer to Turkey. Anyway, can't be complaining to get Disney Plus for then £23 (edited)
    adam.mt
    UK price is £79.90. Is £24 not cheap enough?
    mr_spatel
    does it work on playstation for buying Turkey games? thanks
    tafarrant Author
    Finally got the funds to pay for it and now my vpn won't connect to D+ via Turkey VPN!! I use PIA anyone else having issues?
    tafarrant Author
    Logged in with VPN 2 different ones and it won't allow me to subscribe

Actually ignore.. I had to do a completely fresh sign up then it worked (edited)
    EN1GMA
    Looks like the oldubill way is over. cant transfer money into the account
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants