Posted 6 days ago

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro upgrade?

Hi all.

I currently have the above and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend an upgrade?
Community Updates
New Comment

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    Thanks, I would never have even considered Motorola, tbh I didn't even realise they still made phones

I'm actually just looking at the Redmi note 13 pro which is due to come out tomorrow I believe...keeping my options open but at the same time I'm slightly reluctant to switch brands as I quite like my current phone and I don't like (too much) change!
    My wife has Redmi Note 10 Pro too. Also thinking about getting her a new one as security updates are due to stop in March....

Depends what your key priority is...

The Poco X6 Pro is very good spec wise, more aimed at gamers. Less so on Camera.

Redmi Note 13 Pro is getting some good reviews, similar price to the Poco. Not as fast or as high processor and RAM specs but better camera
    I am in the same boat. I was waiting for the 13 Note Pro but it looks below expectations with the camera footage on Gadgetbyte not great. She hedged by saying perhaps there would be a firmware update to improve it, who knows, but I would have to know for sure. Wish I could bring myself to spent more than £300 but that is a lot of money, for me, plus anything more expensive I would worry about it breaking and the cost of replacing with another expensive model. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to justify more than £300.

The Pixel 7A still seems to be the best blind test champ but I don't often see it around the £300 mark, apart from ebay which I'm a bit nervous about.
's avatar