Posted 19 September 2023

Android tablet advice - Lenovo M8 or Honor X7 ?

Want to get a new, non-Amazon, tablet and have narrowed it down to a Lenovo M8 or Honor X7. Any advice or input appreciated.

Just to clarify I'm looking for an 8 inch screen, no bigger/heavier due to disabilities.
General use - emails, browsing, banking, not likely to use for streaming or 'heavy' gaming use.
Budget max £150
Community Updates
New Comment

18 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Got the Alldocube iPlay 50 mini for mum recently (2 weeks ago), quite impressed, modern looking and fast tablet. Unisoc Tiger 606 soc, 4gb ram, 64gb, IPS, 4G lte, L1 Widevine support for Netflix, Android 13, Usb-c, SD-card slot, headphone jack. All for around £84 delivered. Got any questions about it let me know.
    I had an Alldocube iPlay 20 for a couple of years, was great and no bloat, but then randomly just died one day (wouldn't charge/power on).
    Can't recommend Lenovo, the kids both have one and they both randomly just crash out on apps or when they're doing their homework (browser). TBF they're a couple of years old but it shows how little testing they do on them.
    Author
    Damn, was leaning towards the Lenovo. But thanks for the heads up.
    Get the lenovo m9. OK it's slightly bigger but only slightly. Get the 4gb version.
    Author
    Yeah, checked that out but a few comments about screen not being great. Also  comment made me question if a Lenovo was a good buy. Leaning towards the Alldocube, reviews seem very positive.
    Author
    Any advice ?
    Nokia T10 may be an option, but only 3GB 32GB on that one

Guessing iPad mini is out of the question?
's avatar