Agree. Sold my wired version. I'd try it before using, I feel like most people will play with it for a bit, then ditch it quickly.
Anyone know how this differs to an Intuos Draw ?
Very informative. Thank you.
This has only 4k pressure sensitivity. And only four buttons for key assignment Intuos pro has 8k pressure sensitivity. Tilt sensitivity. Erazer and 2nd button on pen. 8 buttons plus radius ring. Touch sensitive too. And with the pen version, you can use an inking pen instead (usefull and would have been even more so if they hadn't limited by the software).One thing with the inking pen is that you can use the tablet away from a computer and it will save the drawings onto the tablet and you can upload them from the intuos pro to either your phone or pc. Oh and you can replace the surface. which version: It does depend on what you are doing, for 70% of people considering a pen tablet, the above is fine. The other 30% would and should get the pro version - even then i'd then say do you need the large version? In illustrator i prefer the large version but in photoshop and image touch up; for most things i want a smaller tablet. Oh and if you do get the pro and intend to use the bluetooth, really really upgrade to bluetooth 5. It does't connect at all on bluetooth 2. It says the minimum bluetooth version is 4.2 and they are completely correct, as theres little lag. I've tried the pro on bluetooth 4.0 and 5.0 and guess which one i prefer :P
What's the difference between this model and the oft-recommended Intuos Pro?