Hi

Posted 9th Feb 2021
Hi
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I pay £45 a year. Everything bang on here too, if it ever goes down I have backup server included in price too.
    Everything is sorted entertainment, sport, films, HD, full HD etc. etc. then a vod and vod series menus.

No way I'd be paying £120 per annum.
    Amazon firestick all the way
    Best value for money is the Amazon firestick
    Tivimate is really good software for iptv
    Folks never freely give out decent iptv providers, it's usually invite only. More folks who know the more chance it has of going forever.

Go and have a mooch around on some satellite king TV type forums, or usually usenet people know someone who provides a service. They aren't hard to find decent cheap ones if you look.

Try and find one using xciptv user face.
    44117053-431pG.jpg (edited)
    s_dusara09/02/2021 14:13

Amazon firestick all the way

apart from firestick and nvidia, i don't know many other boxes that allow to stream UHD/4K from Netflix/Prime
    I was reading reviews (I don’t think that’s the word) about the T95, says it’s the best thing after firestick and nvidia
    hashman09/02/2021 15:05

apart from firestick and nvidia, i don't know many other boxes that allow …apart from firestick and nvidia, i don't know many other boxes that allow to stream UHD/4K from Netflix/Prime

Xiaomi mi box s does. Netflix hdr and 4k.
    JHD00709/02/2021 17:35

Comment deleted

Depends on the package too. Multi devices, multi concurrent logins etc
    Is anybody using FORMULAR Z7+ 4k box? Is this better than firestick?
    MonkeysUncle09/02/2021 18:51

I pay £45 a year. Everything bang on here too, if it ever goes down I have …I pay £45 a year. Everything bang on here too, if it ever goes down I have backup server included in price too.Everything is sorted entertainment, sport, films, HD, full HD etc. etc. then a vod and vod series menus.No way I'd be paying £120 per annum.

Old thread but what service is this please?
    MonkeysUncle12/03/2021 17:08

Folks never freely give out decent iptv providers, it's usually invite …Folks never freely give out decent iptv providers, it's usually invite only. More folks who know the more chance it has of going forever. Go and have a mooch around on some satellite king TV type forums, or usually usenet people know someone who provides a service. They aren't hard to find decent cheap ones if you look.Try and find one using xciptv user face. [Image]

Any recommendations?
    Seconded!
's avatar