Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Inpost / yodel delivery

Posted 22nd May 2023
Hi all

I purchased an item on eBay on the 17th, seller marked as dispatched and uploaded tracking code (yodel) when tracking with yodel kept saying we’re expecting your parcel soon, msg’d the seller who said they dropped it off to an Inpost locker, still to date yodel says we’re expecting your parcel soon. When I’ve spoke to yodel they said the parcel has been booked but they haven’t received from the sender yet.

However when I track with Inpost tracking using the same tracking number I get this tracking info:

4139080_1.jpg
The parcel is coming from south London to west London, so when it was at Heathrow it was close to me.

Anyone had this before and did the parcel turn up ?

I could have bought the item again for around the same price but don’t want 2 if this does show

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    It’s ok it updated this morning yodel now have it, I know it was only 3 days don’t mind waiting for the parcel but I’d like tracking to show they have it
    From what I've read, Inpost use Citysprint to collect parcels from lockers and hand them over to Yodel, so the initial tracking may be with Citysprint, which explains why Yodel would not have had it yet.
    Open an item not received case with eBay, don't contact the seller again and buy one elsewhere (if possible)
    Give the parcel time to come, it's only been 3 working days, don't open a case, talk the seller and if they are helpful see what happens, if you don't receive by this week then contact the seller for replacement or refund before opening a case. (edited)
's avatar