Just found some PS2 games from years , any value ?

Posted 7th Aug 2023
No idea if they are worth anything or just charity shop fodder?

4180379_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Some of these look like bootleg/pirated copies due to the way the sleeves look when compared to the original copies (187 Ride or Die, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Cricket 07, Ace Combat Squadron Leader, Super-Bike Riding Challenge) so you most likely won't be able to sell those off. In terms of the games that do have some value, Altered Beast is the one I recommend keeping a hold of as according to CeX, copies are £28 at the moment but worth £7-£11 depending on whether you'd exchange it for cash or a voucher to use with them

Scarface you'll get around £3-£4 for. The rest I'm afraid to say would be better suited for the charity shops! Unless you put everything together in a bundle on a site like eBay, and negotiate a total amount averaging between £30-£40! (edited)
    Off the top of my head, Altered Beast is worth a decent amount of cash and The Getaway: Black Monday used to be worth a bit due to a certain version having BT logos etc in it before they were patched out in a different version.

Rest is worth a few quid at best.
    Do your own legwork. Prices are on ebay and cex
    Author
    Fair point
    Author
    Thanks guys
    I saw altered beast at CEX for £28 I think
's avatar