TESLA Wall Connector Type 2 EV Charger Compatible with all EVs Single Phase and Three Phase Up to 22kW 7.3m Cable included £475 at Amazon

Posted 14th Mar 2023
TESLA Wall Connector | Type 2 EV Charger | Compatible with all EVs | Single Phase and Three Phase | Up to 22kW | 7.3m Cable included

amazon.co.uk/dp/…OLE
Community Updates
New Comment

24 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Yes good catch. I think the new revision has Pen Fault detection now. My OG Zappi didn't have it either so they had to bang in a massive earth spike :/

I wouldn't mind picking up a second EV charger now they are getting increasingly popular
    Don’t think this is a deal, this is the RRP, same on Teslas site.

On the flip side, it is a competitively priced EV charger compared to some of the other options.

Personally, I’ve got an old EV charger which works fine, I’m looking forward to V2X chargers becoming more common, it’s ridiculous to have a massive battery sitting on the driveway and not be able to use this to run my house/get paid to feed back into the grid at peak times.
    Author
    That's good to know as ill be in the market for something like this in 6 months. I thought I was missing out
    I can't afford the charger let alone the car!
    Author
    You don't need a Tesla to use this
    Hope it works on my electric vehicle.

49759513-OVFdu.jpg
    49759742-IAo3W.jpgJust finished upgrading the interior so now might convert it to electric :/
's avatar