Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Bein Connect - Thailand - around £2.17 (99 Thai Baht) monthly

deleted686483's avatar deleted686483
Posted 1st Oct 2021
Hi all,

Just been investigating some sports subscriptions in different countries that are quite low in price.

One I have recently found which is interesting is Bein Connect Thailand. Might be useful for some people but not for others, but thought I would share it anyways.

One concern I had was the streams would buffer badly due to high ping on Thai VPN server due to location, but on testing stream was stable.

Description:

Attractive subscription offers which give you instant access to:
24/7 broadcast channels
All games offered LIVE on demand
Never miss a game with our catch up feature
No lock-in contract, cancel anytime
Cast on big screen through ChromeCast and Apple TV
Sports content in your country includes:

Thailand (includes 1 week free trial)
UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, FA Cup, Serie A, Ligue 1, LaLiga, SPFL, Major League Soccer, LFCTV, MUTV and more

My tests:

Service works well with my VPN of choice (PrivateVPN on Thai server).

Application can't be installed from UK Play Store, so would need to be downloaded from online libaries such as APKPure (m.apkpure.com/dev…ted) or sideloaded if Android TV, although app has a cast function, so mobile version should be adequate instead of having to install dedicated app on TVbe

- Application is in English when logging in.
- Max quality is 720p at 3Mbps
- Audio tracks varies per sports but is mostly Thai and English available.
- Good news is that when casting from phone/tablet to TV. VPN only needs to be enabled on the phone/tablet and not on the TV.

Screenshots Of App on Android:

3801480_1.jpg

3801480_1.jpg3801480_1.jpg

Process to Sign Up:

1. Visit connect-th.beinsports.com/en/…ibe (need to be connected to Thai VPN)

2. Click Start Free Trial button

3.Enter Name, Email and Password

4. When submitted you should then get to Payment method screen, select Credit/Debit card (PayPal might work but I haven't tested), and enter credit card/debit card details (I recommend a virtual card, but card details can be removed from My account once signed up)
3801480_1.jpg

3801480_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    Haircut_10001/10/2021 20:12

That's interesting, pity they don't have the EPL though.

Very true. Best option for EPL is S Sport Plus from Turkey. Although they don't accept my Starling card when trying to subscribe from the site now, but I was able to:

- Try to sign up to S Sport Plus on the following link - app.ssportplus.com/acc…nup
    -When you get to Step 2, click the white X on top right of webpage (only tested this on Android phone, but layout likely the same on Desktop)
    -Your account will have been created with no subscription.
    - Download S Sport Plus from APKPure - m.apkpure.com/s-s…ice
    - Login to account in the app that you created on the S Sport Plus site - app.ssportplus.com/acc…nup
    - You should see subscription options, when clicking on the susbscription you want, you should get promoted via Google Play to set up the subscription.

45714532-ZBmmq.jpg
    I just signed up for the annual plan 2 minutes ago .

Good thing about it is that most sports, notably EPL has English sound option and as Turkey servers via VPN are closer to UK than say Thailand, stream tends to be very stable at 1080p.

One downside is the application is in Turkish, but works very well on Android TV, mobile, tablet etc and if easy to identify what sport/match you need by looking at the images.

Screenshots below are of the application via Android mobile (as you can see it is quite easy to identify the event you wish to watch).

45714532-YUZhk.jpg45714532-ZHvE5.jpg (edited)
    Author
    Gollywood01/10/2021 19:45

Respect! That's very detailed

Got a few more coming soon Just need to test more services.

My usual go to service is S Sport Plus, but thought this one was quite nice also.
    Thanks just tried and works with keep solid and paypal
    Nice I used to have bein connect middle East but then was tightened up so couldn't sub again. Currently dazn Canada. Great price!
    Respect! That's very detailed
    That's interesting, pity they don't have the EPL though.
    deleted68648301/10/2021 21:05

Very true. Best option for EPL is S Sport Plus from Turkey. Although they d …Very true. Best option for EPL is S Sport Plus from Turkey. Although they don't accept my Starling card when trying to subscribe from the site now, but I was able to:- Try to sign up to S Sport Plus on the following link - https://app.ssportplus.com/account/signup-When you get to Step 2, click the white X on top right of webpage (only tested this on Android phone, but layout likely the same on Desktop)-Your account will have been created with no subscription. - Download S Sport Plus from APKPure - https://m.apkpure.com/s-sport-plus/com.ssportplus.dice- Login to account in the app that you created on the S Sport Plus site - https://app.ssportplus.com/account/signup- You should see subscription options, when clicking on the susbscription you want, you should get promoted via Google Play to set up the subscription.[Image] I just signed up for the annual plan 2 minutes ago .Good thing about it is that most sports, notably EPL has English sound option and as Turkey servers via VPN are closer to UK than say Thailand, stream tends to be very stable at 1080p.One downside is the application is in Turkish, but works very well on Android TV, mobile, tablet etc and if easy to identify what sport/match you need by looking at the images.Screenshots below are of the application via Android mobile (as you can see it is quite easy to identify the event you wish to watch). [Image] [Image]

Very nice, do you need a vpn sign up to this one?
    deleted68648302/10/2021 07:27

Sorry for not confirming this in my original post. Yes, a VPN with Turkey l …Sorry for not confirming this in my original post. Yes, a VPN with Turkey location is needed to sign up.

S sport have lost epl after this season to bein sport turkey.
    S sport don't appear to have champions league either.
    Author
    madridpaid_the_referee02/10/2021 03:55

Very nice, do you need a vpn sign up to this one?

Sorry for not confirming this in my original post.

Yes, a VPN with Turkey location is needed to sign up.
    Author
    I mostly use S Sport for UFC and EPL, although as pointed out by Tiktok above, Bein have the rights after this.

There is a Turkish service called Exxen which have the rights for Champions league in Turkey. I did attempt to sign up using my Starling card to test but it was rejected. It also didn't seem possible to purchase a subscription via Google Play.

Best option from what I remember for Champions League at the moment is LiveScore app with Irish VPN, which was posted in the Deals section of HUKD a few weeks ago.
's avatar