Just been investigating some sports subscriptions in different countries that are quite low in price.
One I have recently found which is interesting is Bein Connect Thailand. Might be useful for some people but not for others, but thought I would share it anyways.
One concern I had was the streams would buffer badly due to high ping on Thai VPN server due to location, but on testing stream was stable.Description:
Attractive subscription offers which give you instant access to:
24/7 broadcast channels
All games offered LIVE on demand
Never miss a game with our catch up feature
No lock-in contract, cancel anytime
Cast on big screen through ChromeCast and Apple TV
Sports content in your country includes:
Thailand (includes 1 week free trial)
UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, FA Cup, Serie A, Ligue 1, LaLiga, SPFL, Major League Soccer, LFCTV, MUTV and moreMy tests:
Service works well with my VPN of choice (PrivateVPN on Thai server).
Application can't be installed from UK Play Store, so would need to be downloaded from online libaries such as APKPure (m.apkpure.com/dev…ted
) or sideloaded if Android TV, although app has a cast function, so mobile version should be adequate instead of having to install dedicated app on TVbe
- Application is in English when logging in.
- Max quality is 720p at 3Mbps
- Audio tracks varies per sports but is mostly Thai and English available.
- Good news is that when casting from phone/tablet to TV. VPN only needs to be enabled on the phone/tablet and not on the TV. Screenshots Of App on Android
Process to Sign Up:
1. Visit connect-th.beinsports.com/en/…ibe
(need to be connected to Thai VPN)
2. Click Start Free Trial button
3.Enter Name, Email and Password
4. When submitted you should then get to Payment method screen, select Credit/Debit card (PayPal might work but I haven't tested), and enter credit card/debit card details (I recommend a virtual card, but card details can be removed from My account once signed up)