Bold 2 in 1 detergent dispenser thing.

deleted321569's avatar deleted321569
Posted 28th Jun 2011
I'm tearing my hair out trying to find a link to request a dosing device/cup thingy to put the detergent in the drum with the laundry. Mine's gone walkabouts and putting the liquid in the drawer isn't doing the job. PLEASE can someone link me to somewhere I can get one from? Bold or any other brand, I just need the actual thingy that goes in with the washing.
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I have used an empty Activia "Intensely creamy" yoghurt carton in my washer when I can't find proper one, just
    looks and works the same!
    (edited)
    Glad you got it sorted op, I'm always melting mine in the tumble drier cos I forget to take it out x
    Author
    Oh thank you so much. I've been going nuts. x
    Going nuts over not having a dosing device?!
    Author
    squiff

Going nuts over not having a dosing device?!

It's not taking much to send me nutty right now The lack of a dosing device is earth shattering. Believe me!

It's not taking much to send me nutty right now

nor me, I just discovered the tom cat has sprayed up the divan trim and I really didn't want to do laundry in the middle of a thunderstorm oO
    Author
    karen46

I have used an empty Activia "Intensely creamy" yoghurt carton in my … I have used an empty Activia "Intensely creamy" yoghurt carton in my washer when I can't find proper one, justlooks and works the same!

I was wondering what I could use in the mean time... this morning I poured the gel into a corner piece of a thick plastic bag and nestled it at the top of the load! Bit faffy, but worked.
's avatar