Hermes Problem

Posted 12th Nov 2020
A friend has booked a collection with Hermes, but when you click the e-mail "Print Labels at Home Button" you get a Status 500 website error.

We've tried this on several PCs and phones now.
Could anyone with a recent Hermes order see if they are able to access the print label section from their confirmation e-mail?

We can't find anyother way to get to a label through the website or APP.
He's already missed a delivery today, as they wouldn't take it without the label.
Community Updates
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Book it with someone else. myhermes are the worst courier company out there
    What did Hermes support say? They are obviously your first port of call for this issue.
    Try the "classic" version of the Hermes site. If you go to your account and click on Active parcels you should be able to print off the label sheet from there.

classic.myhermes.co.uk/
    Author
    Haircut_10012/11/2020 10:36

Try the "classic" version of the Hermes site. If you go to your account …Try the "classic" version of the Hermes site. If you go to your account and click on Active parcels you should be able to print off the label sheet from there. https://classic.myhermes.co.uk/

Using the classic site doesn't show the active parcels. They only show up on the new site.
    Author
    BigBoss8512/11/2020 10:34

Book it with someone else. myhermes are the worst courier company out there

Bit late to tell him that now, he's already got two bookings with them.
    Bobbajob12/11/2020 10:43

Bit late to tell him that now, he's already got two bookings with them.

no way to cancel and get money back?
    try open it in an incog window, right click, open in incog, that sometimes works for me, although I don't use hermes anymore, they failed to pick up my packages multiple times.
    Bobbajob12/11/2020 10:42

Using the classic site doesn't show the active parcels. They only show up …Using the classic site doesn't show the active parcels. They only show up on the new site.

I always use the classic site and it definitely shows Active parcels. Just click on it and you should get a list of your parcels that are currently in the process of being delivered, even ones that you haven't dropped off yet.

42583040-wiBbq.jpg
    Author
    arjanvirdi12/11/2020 10:44

try open it in an incog window, right click, open in incog, that sometimes …try open it in an incog window, right click, open in incog, that sometimes works for me, although I don't use hermes anymore, they failed to pick up my packages multiple times.

Nope. Same result

{"errors":[{"status":500,"errorId": (edited)
    Author
    Sorted now.
    After 30 minutes on the phone they have e-mailed the labels direct to us.

Nothing wrong with the website apparently they say.
's avatar