How does Amazon Subscribe and save work?

Posted 12th Jul 2023
After a life time, well almost, of cancelling S&S straight after ordering over the last few weeks I've let them stand. I have 6 items on S&S but still only get the basic 5% discount. None of the 6 have been redelivered yet is that what the problem is?
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    All 6 items need to be part of the same order to be delivered on the same day to get the maximum 15% discount.
    It works like this, you order the 1st time and get the discount, you then cancel the s&s (every time).

Rinse and repeat
    Yes
    Author
    Thanks , I may as well as cancel them then and go for the extra savings on First S&S order they keep giving me.
    I rarely follow through on S&S orders. I take the first delivery at a discount, then delete the option. I have yet to find the repeat is anywhere near the price of the first.
    A problem with S&S is that they debit your payment method only. You cannot use your on site credit, however earned, to pay for S&S, making it at least 3% more expensive immediately
    Yes you can? I've lost credit a few times and realised it went on S&S items
    This month 12 out of 24 items have not been delivered or sent out.
    6 are coming today, a full 7 days late.
    6 are with my herpes, will never get them.
    Can’t even get a replacement as items out of stock.
    Very poor from Amazon.
    Last 5 years, 220 orders a year.
    This year 83, their service is going down hill fast.
    But the First S&S order discount is only available once per product isn't it? Anyhoo ongoing S&S orders are a complete joke, you don't know what the price will be it's whatever it is at time of dispatch, it's only for people who's lives are too busy and have too much money to care
    I've been using subscribe and save for years and still don't understand it
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants