Posted 19th Apr 2016
been tempted to get another zenfone 5 after selling mines due to poor battery life - i had the 2gb ram but 3g only model & it was ex display though i've heard battery life is an issue on them all...

someone posted a deal on here from ebuyer for the 16gb 4g 2gb ram version for 80 (http://www.ebuyer.com/669905-asus-zenfone-5-lte-16gb-smartphone-purple-a500kl-1f087ww)

but i see scan is selling at the same price (different colour options) scan.co.uk/pro…-re
this seems to be the 16gb 4g 2gb ram model but the description says something about christmas so is clearly out of date/wrong
they also have the other model listed on their site (1gb ram 3g 8gb memory) for more expensive scan.co.uk/pro…ean
hence my confusion.

i've no experience ordering from scan so not sure how trustworthy their prod descriptions are etc.

I would go for scan over ebuyer as they have the color I want in the 16gb 4g variant but ebuyer dont

can anyone confirm? (also if anyone out there with a zen5 wants to comment on battery life that would be an added bonus)
Community Updates
Ask
Discussions
12 Comments
Post a comment