mcdonalds survey offer price increase

Posted 23rd Oct 2023
Claiming a food for thoughts survey processed on or after 1st november will now cost £2.99

mcdonalds.com/gb/…tml

2. Offer: (If you complete the Survey before 1st November 2023) Purchase six Chicken McNuggets® or one Big Mac® or Filet-o-Fish® or, McChicken® Sandwich or Quarter Pounder with Cheese® or McPlant® with either one medium Fries or one Side Salad for £1.99 or (if you complete the Survey on or after 1st November 2023) purchase six Chicken McNuggets® or one Big Mac® or Filet-o-Fish® or, McChicken® Sandwich or Quarter Pounder with Cheese® or McPlant® with either one medium Fries or one Side Salad for £2.99
Community Updates
New Comment

32 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    A survey completed by the end of October will have a code which expires end of November, is this correct?
    Author
    I did one last night, expires 30/11.
    Why is it whenever I do these surveys my QR code NEVER works. Anyone else have this issue?
    I cut and paste the code into the McDonalds app and never had an issue.
    McDonald's not been the same since delivery companies
    yeah most restaurants just look like a warehouse with all the delivery drivers laying about, take me back to the good old days where your meal would be ready at the till within 1 min before you've even paid for it
    Mcdonald's has affordable menu options , make sure you always pick "strongly disagree"
    Why? Its still the cheapest of the fast food chains. Where can you get hot food for less?
    Damn, had receipts to do as well. Now all £2.99.

£1.99 was good value. £2.99 is too much.
    50% increase? That sucks
    Author
    or see it as £2 for a burger and fries for 99p, doesn't seem so bad looking at it like that.
    It was only a matter of time unfortunately thanks for the info
    Oh, it was awesome while it lasted.
    Indeed, it had been available since around 2016 so we've had a good run with it at £1.99

tbh though even at £2.99 it's probably still the best offer from all the big chain fast food places
    Not a surprise as the price hasn't changed in years and £2.99 for a burger and fries is still a bargain. (edited)
    My days of taking pictures of customers receipts with a zoom lens for a cheap lunch are all over...
    I used to just bin dive outside of the restaurant.
    Yeah McD's is not a cheap meal any more, even this deal is getting expensive
    first removing student cheeseburgers and now this
    I like Mc'D's but seem to be going to Dominoes more now for the Large Pizza collection (was £5.99) for £6.99, pretty good value.
    Hahaha Damn I wish I saw this before doing them today!!
    I mean it’s still cheaper than just the burger but stil gutted I missed it be 1 day
    Does anyone know how to add the survey voucher to the app?
    Cheers.
    If you go on more-scan voucher I scan the qr code on my iPad with the app
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants