Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Argos - 12 Days of Prizes to be Won - 1st-12th December 2021

Posted 28th Nov 2021
3838838_1.jpg
argos.co.uk/eve…ons

Every day, between 1-12 December, we're giving away the chance to win hundreds of prizes, from Argos & Sainsbury's eGift cards to Fitbits, plus many more.

Sign-up to Argos marketing for an email reminder on 1st December, plus exclusive offers & promotions!

How to play
  • Giveaway live from 1-12 December
  • Smash the bauble to reveal the daily prize
  • Enter your details to confirm your entry
  • Prizes change daily – check back & enter every day for your chance to win a new prize

Terms & Conditions

By submitting your details you agree to receive Argos marketing, promotions and exclusive offers. This does not provide you with early entry into the prize draws. You will be notified of the prize draw opening on 1st December 2021 and will need to enter each prize draw individually. Prize draw T&Cs will apply.

Day 1 competitions.argos.co.uk/12d…-on
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Still available if you go to the main competition page
    argos.co.uk/eve…ons
    "If you are already registered and have marketing emails/offers/promotions enabled, do you still have to sign up for this?"

I already have an Argos account & I didn't sign up for this. However I could still enter.
    On the Argos home page sign into your account, then click on 'Christmas' at the top left of the page (just to the left of the Search box). Then scroll down the Christmas page a fair way, until you see the "December Daily Prizes" section. The link to enter is to the right of the baubles pic.
    If you are already registered and have marketing emails/offers/promotions enabled, do you still have to sign up for this? Adviser I spoke to didn't sound like they knew the answer. Thanks for the heads up, though.
    Author
    gravityorgan28/11/2021 15:23

If you are already registered and have marketing emails/offers/promotions …If you are already registered and have marketing emails/offers/promotions enabled, do you still have to sign up for this? Adviser I spoke to didn't sound like they knew the answer. Thanks for the heads up, though.

You're very welcome

You could wait till 1st December if you wish and see if they send you an e-mail, otherwise can register on that day.
    NP2328/11/2021 15:51

You're very welcome :)You could wait till 1st December if you wish and see …You're very welcome :)You could wait till 1st December if you wish and see if they send you an e-mail, otherwise can register on that day.

Will keep an eye out, in that case.
    Sorry, this has now closed. The closing date was 30/11/2021 23:59. ??
    It seems that this competition may have finished ??
's avatar
Top Merchants