Argos e gift card promotion.

Posted 25th Aug 2023
Hello everyone, wondering if any of you lovely ppl can help me? I purchased a ASUS Vivo V241 all in one PC from Argos on the 17th July. At the time it was showing as being able to claim a £75 e gift card on it from the 22nd August. The product number 193/1082 was listed in the list for the £75 e gift card. I received an email shortly after from Argos reminding me to claim it from the 22nd August. Well, I go to claim it on the 22nd, put in my order no, etc, and it tells me I am not eligible! Look on the promotional e gift page again and 193/1082 is no longer there! Got back in touch twice with Argos, the second time sending them the email they sent me reminding me to claim and now they are just ignoring me. So, I was wondering if anyone has a screenshot of the items listed in the promotion from the 17th July, please? Btw, any future promotions and I will be screenshot ting lol
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    [deleted]
    Why?
    are the terms not on your original purchase email? or a different email immediately after
    Author
    Just says on email not to forget to redeem e gift card on 22nd.
    If you have the webpage link in your history for the item, go to cachedview.com/ and paste the link in, and you can see how the webpage was on different dates

If you have the webpage link in your history for the item, go to cachedview.com/ and paste the link in, and you can see how the webpage was on different dates (edited)
    Author
    I clear my history, cookies, etc at least twice a day, but thanks.
's avatar