Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Curve Card: win 1 year free Metal subscription worth £179.88!

Posted 12th Apr 2021
Competition for those who have a Curve card already... Spend £5 on your card before 19/4/21 for one entry, £100 for ten. If you're lucky, you get a years free subscription to Curve Metal, which is their top tier card (costs £14.99 / month). That gives you 1% cashback on spend at a limited number of shops you select, travel insurance and mobile phone insurance (but not breakdown / recovery car cover, unlike similar cover with some bank accounts like FlexPlus),
curve.com/leg…aw/
Wife and I are Curve card holders and got message through the app.

If you spend between £5 and £99.99 with your Curve Card on eligible transactions, during the promotional period, you get one free entry into the prize draw . If you spend over £100+ with your Curve card on eligible transactions during the promotional period you get 10 entries in the prize draw. An Eligible Transaction means any successful transaction made with your Curve Card during the promotional period. You are restricted to a total of 10 entries to the competition. We will club all of your spend during the promotional period to see whether you have an eligible entry.

The Prizes: Curve will randomly pick 21 winners from the eligible entries. Each winner will get a 1 year free Metal subscription which is worth £150 and includes the Curve Metal card and any benefits listed here: curve.com/en-…s/.
Community Updates
New Comment

3 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    A reason to unnecessarily spend £100(:I
    Just discovered this and it's good so far. Spending online but waiting for card to arrive. Wonder how metal card will hold up to bring sat on but I'll never know unless I win one (edited)
    Author
    Kienio12/04/2021 23:15

A reason to unnecessarily spend £100(:I

Not really. If you have the cash but you're not spending much on Curve this week you could just pay £100 into National Savings with it, which accepts debit cards including Curve, and draw it out again when you want.
's avatar
Top Merchants