Matalan Relaunches its Loyalty Scheme with Exclusive Discounts and Rewards

Posted 8th Apr 2022
Matalan has relaunched and revamped its customer loyalty scheme named 'Matalan Me'

This isn't a rewards scheme I am signed up to currently (I've just heard about it) however if you shop at Matalan already, then you might as well take advantage of this to save money.

If you sign up for the new programme it can be used online and in-store, giving you access to exclusive discounts, birthday treats, early access to sales, and more

3917551_1.jpg
What are the benefits? (taken from the Matalan website)

• Matalan Me entitles you to receive exclusive emails and in-store rewards. Only when you scan your card or app in store or shop online.

• You'll find extra rewards when you shop, with vouchers for your next purchase, celebrations of your shopping anniversaries, in store coupons and online thank yous.

• Matalan Me customers get early notice of our sale online and in store, be the first in line and don't miss out!

• Every day a Matalan Me shopper will win their basket up to the value of £500. See terms and conditions here. - scan your card or app in store or shop online to qualify.

• Look out for Birthday offers when you share your special day with Matalan Me.

3917551_1.jpg

Source
News Source - Charged Retail
Community Updates
New Comment

3 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    clur1109/04/2022 12:52

I got mine. Does anyone know if this replaces the previous card? It's a …I got mine. Does anyone know if this replaces the previous card? It's a black card I previously used.

I'd like to know the answer to this too please.
    I received one in the post yesterday
    I got mine. Does anyone know if this replaces the previous card? It's a black card I previously used.
's avatar
Top Merchants